HOLD UP THERE BUCKO. THIS IS THE 2ND PART OF MY LAST POST IN WHICH I PRESENTED THE ULTIMATE CHALLENGE. 30 QUOTES ALL BEING FROM EITHER A YANDERE CHARACTER FROM POP CULTURE OR GRAMMY WINNING ARTIST TAYLOR SWIFT…EASY? WE’LL SEE ABOUT THAT. PLEASE BE SURE TO READ AND ATTEMPT TO PLAY ALONG BY READING THE QUOTES BEFORE YOU READ THE ANSWERS YOU GOOF. CLICK HERE TO TRY FOR YOURSELF BUT IF YOU’RE DYING TO KNOW THE ANSWERS I HAVE STALLED LONG ENOUGH SO THAT NONE OF THE ANSWERS WILL SHOW IN THE EXCERPT SO YOU MAY PRECEDE.
“I’m sorry, she can’t come to the phone right now. Why? Oh, ‘cause she’s dead!”
- Yeah if you missed this first one you might be in trouble. “She” is substituted in for the “old Taylor”. This is a Taylor Swift lyric from Look What You Made Me Do. Though I wouldn’t be surprised if this was said by a yandere at some point so make your case if you think you have one.
“How the hell have you not learned yet that I am a jealous psychopath?”
2. No, Taylor has never bluntly admitted to being a jealous psychopath… though after this I’m sure you’ll be thinking otherwise. This is a Yandere quote from Azuma Genkaku from Deadman Wonderland.
“Does it hurt? Relish the taste, because it’s going to be the last sensation you feel in this life.”
3. One of my favorite Yandere girls, miss Ryoko Asakura for The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, if you have not seen the film it is Christmas theme and I highly recommend. Also she is the model featured in the thumbnail, how neat.
“I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time. I’ve got a list of names and yours is in red, underlined”
4. While I’m not sure you would want to end up on anyone’s list mentioned here, this particular list is Taylor Swift‘s from Look What You Made Me Do.
“When you are missing someone, time seems to move slower, and when I’m falling in love with someone, time seems to be moving faster“
5. This is a quote from Taylor Swift
“Does my pen only write bitter words for those who are dear to me? Is it love if I take you, or is it love if I set you free?”
6. The ink flows down into a dark puddle, how can I write love into Your Reality. C’mon she worked really hard practicing that song, don’t make her remove all your other options again. The only right answer here is Just Monika, yandere hiding within the cute exterior of the Doki Doki Literature Club.
“Well, maybe it’s me and my blind optimism to blame. Or maybe it’s you and your sick need to give love then take it away“
7. I’m sure many yandere girls could be labeled to suffer from blind optimism but this is from Taylor Swift‘s Dear John.
“Before you go, tell me this. Was it worth it? Was she worth this?”
8. All of this is to prove a point, that point being that Taylor Swift is a yandere girl. This is a lyric from Taylor Swift‘s Should Have Said No. Even the song titles are often menacing.
“All this time, I’ve lived in hope of telling you how sorry I am, I’ve fought armies, just to have this chance, but now, there’s nothing I can say.. That’s good enough.”
9. Though I would have liked to have seen a context where T-swizzle fought armies that is unfortunately not the case. From my understanding an atypical yandere but one that is just as deadly and that’s Lucy from Elfen Lied.
“Everything in this world is just a game and we are merely the pawns.“
10. You couldn’t make a post about Yandere girls without mention of the supposed Queen of Yandere, right? While my girl Taylor is coming for the throne, this quote is a Yuno Gasai quote from Future Diary.
“you’ve got a smile that could light up this whole city. I haven’t seen it in a while since she brought your mood down.”
11. You might think this line is a little creepy, but I think we all know the friend zone national anthem when we hear it. Been here all along so why can’t you see, You Belong With Me. See it’s not creepy when you can paint yourself as quirky and have the benefit of being conventionally attractive. Oh Taylor Swift, WTF.
” The story starts when it was hot and it was summer and… I had it all, I had him right there where I wanted him. That’s when she came along, and got him all alone. Let’s hear the applause, she took him faster than you could say sabotage.”
12. It’s not just me right, that thinks this sounds like a villain monologue. Of course it’s not, it’s a lyric from Taylor Swift‘s Better Than Revenge… might be a couple from that one… that whole song is just Yandere vibes.
“If you die, you’ll be mine forever, because you’ll live on in my heart as a memory forever.”
13. Ohh this one is kind of nice, quite romantic don’t you think? That’s why it’s a feckin’ Jojo’s reference. Yukako Yamagishi from Jojo’s Bizzarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable… there’s a yandere in that show too, are we even sure Jojo’s even exists. I feel the more you hear about it the less real it feels.
“Now go stand in the corner and think about what you did. Time for a little revenge.”
14. Better Than Revenge – Taylor Swift.
“it’s your turn, choose me or your pyre. Be mine or you will burn!”
15. Who said Yandere’s were an anime exclusive thing, I said I was pulling Yandere quotes from troupe websites and such so that gave me some leeway to sneak in the Disney Yandere. You might think it’s an odd choice but nothing is more yandere then singing a whole song about how you want a girl to feel the wrath’s of hellfire because she don’t like you that much. Judge Claude Frollo, The Hutchback of Notre Dame.
“She’s not what you think, she’s an actress (she deserved it). She’s better known for the things she does on the mattress.”
16. Damn this was a sick burn. Why you might have been wondering who is she and what did she do to deserve what ever “it” is referring to, maybe you should have been thinking which country are mattresses more common in. It’s Taylor Swift‘s Better Than Revenge.
“I am not a friend of justice. I am an enemy of evil”
17. This one I apologize for somewhat lackadaisical research, while I found this character researching yandere, further exploration reveals that they are more of a kuudere character. Very blunt and mean but not exactly, murderous… I don’t know the series. It’s a Hitagi Senjougahara from Bakemonogatari. If you want to “well actually” me in the comments how this isn’t technically a yandere quote take it up with my research department in the comments.
“I think the most important skill in life is being able to fake confidence. I’m pretty convinced that everyone feels at least a little bit scared and alone. But being able to trick others into thinking you have it all together… That’s a key part of getting people to respect and admire you.”
18. This sincere quote seems very profound and well said. You might of been thinking that a music star is someone who would worry about admiration….. but if you’ve played Doki Doki Literature Club than you should be used to being fooled. JUST MONIKA, YANDERE President of the Literature Club.
“Boys only want love if it’s torture. Don’t say I didn’t warn ya”
19. It kind of feels like what I said about Jojo’s, the more Taylor Swift lyrics I pull the less they feel real. Who is writing these songs? This is from Blank Space the music video the makes it abundantly clear that Taylor Swift is maybe crazier than you’d think.
“Maybe I am completely unappealing to you, but I thought you would love me once this was all over”
20. Unappealing, I don’t think that cherry blossom hair is unappealing at all. I, um… err… just think me and Yuno Gasai have different interests, mine often revolving around staying alive. The queen of Yandere strikes again, did she get you this time.
” Let me remind you this was what you wanted. You ended it. You were all I wanted, but not like this. Not like this. Not like this.”
21. See point proven, because I have to tell you this quote is from Taylor Swift’s All You Had To Do Was Stay. I personally thought this was one of the hardest ones because I mean… c’mon. Kudos to you if you got this one.
“He is my escape from the cold, grey empty world I’ve been trapped in. He is the one I’ve been waiting for. The person I want to spend the rest of my life with.”
22. A very sweet message, but the person who said it was Yandere-Chan from Yandere Simulator.
“you can’t talk to me when I’m like this. Daring you to leave me just so I can try and scare you”
23. Why do Taylor Swift songs honestly sound like a bad English Dub. Taylor Swift’s False God, a recent one. I’m not picking on young Taylor honestly the writing was probably better when it was her and not a 54 year old man pretending to be a woman in her early 20s.
“If I loved you and you loved me, I thought I could forgive myself”
24. You could forgive right? Allegedly one of mainstream’s earliest yandere and one that seems more nuanced and sympathetic than “hehe, she crazy” that being Kaede Fuyou from Shuffle.
“The smiles, the flowers, everything is gone. Yesterday, I found out about you. Even now just looking at you feels wrong”
25. Taylor Swift Should Have Said No
“I can’t pretend it’s okay when it’s not. It’s death by a thousand cuts”
26. C’mon guys this was an easy one, if this was an anime it would have been OVER 9000 CUTS! Taylor Swift A Thousand Cuts.
“I just wanna show you that she doesn’t even know you. She’s never gonna love you like I want to. Yet, you see right through me, but if you only knew me… we could be a beautiful miracle… unbelievable… Instead of just invisible”
27. How we doing? This one is Taylor Swift‘s Invisible.
” You were meant to be mine, I am all that you need. You carved open my heart. Can’t just leave me to bleed.”
28. Another example from the western world. You do have to admit it does take a certain yandere charm to devise a scheme to blow up the entire school and still be a romantic date to the prom. Jason “J.D.” Dean from Heathers the Musical.
“At some point, you grow out of being attracted to that flame that burns you over and over and over again“
29. A Quote from Taylor Swift.
“You know, I’ve always hated how hard it is to make friends…Well, I guess not the ‘making friends’ part, but more like meeting new people. “I mean, there are like, dating apps and stuff, right? But that’s not the kind of thing I’m talking about.”
30. Relatable, so relatable in fact that of course it is a yandere quote to close us off. This is your third chance, don’t make me make another one where your choices are JUST MONIKA.
HOW DID YOU DO?
Please let me know how you did, I would love to boast on your behave on Twitter on how well you did. What did you think, where you surprised by some of these answers, did you have fun? I know I had fun, honestly this was some of the most fun I’ve had making a post in a while so I hope you enjoyed and maybe spread this challenge around and see if you can find someone who either knows their yanderes or their T-Swizzle that they can ace this.
Now just like Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader, if you did not get all the questions right please look into the camera and comment down below “Taylor Swift is my favorite Yandere”.
Thanks for reading, have a good one.